- Easy to Read: Two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant. The test line might be slight lighter than the control line. If the test line is weak, it is recommended to test another time days later.
- Fast and Sensitive: HCG level as low as 25 mIU/ml can be detected. Place the absorbent tip in the urine for 10 seconds, lay the strip flat and wait 3 minutes and check the results.
- Reliable Results: The femometer test strip has been laboratory tested several times by professionals. The accuracy is over 99%. With the help of the APP femometer you can better recognize and follow the test results.
- Tips from femometer: First morning urine usually contains the highest concentration of HCG and is therefore the best specimen when performing the urine test.
- Professional Brand – femometer has been providing women with health and fertility products for many years. Users are welcome to download the APP experience for free. We provide 1 year warranty for quality-related problems. If you have any problems, please contact our friendly support.